Online reputation management is a concentrated control of the reviews posted about your business. Often overlooked as “not important”, these reviews have influence over others considering using your business. By being proactive and engaging, even negative reviews can impact future customers in a positive way.
Word of mouth is and always has been the most powerful and effective form of advertisement. The search engines are using this as a form of credibility to influence the rankings, or placement of your business in the search results. The search engines look at the number of reviews, not if the reviews are positive or negative. The people that read the reviews determine if they want to do business with you. With 83% of the people saying that online reviews affect their preceptions
Here is an example of an actual business. Would you be swayed about getting your car washed at this place?
The Key Benefits to Online Reputation Management are:
- Improved or restored reputation
- Weaken if not eliminate negative image
- Improve credibility and trust
Included in the packages:
- Research and Analysis
- Competitor Backlink Analysis
- Review Building
- SMO Profile Creation and Optimization
- Content Generation
- Social Media Boosting
- Off-page SEO Link Building
- Analytics Reporting
- Monthly Reporting and Auditing
We believe in highlighting the positive more than the negative, and so we will help facilitate publication of positive reviews to regain your good reputation.
Social media gives us the opportunity to connect with and engage your users, potential or current customers and to be more responsive to them by addressing issues before they get out of hand, thus improving online reputation.
We will also perform SEO tasks to improve the rankings of your web pages to overcome undesirable search results that are damaging to their reputation.
Some of the techniques we use:
- Improving the ranking of existing web pages with positive content
- Press Releases and Articles
- Social Networking
- Requesting removal of unwanted content or web pages from web masters
- Proactively responding to issues and criticisms before they become difficult to control